Coronavirus Update – March 12, 2020
Cobb Galleria Centre has been closely monitoring the effect of the coronavirus (COVID-19). The well-being of our guests and our employees is of paramount importance. At this time, many of our events for the remainder of March and throughout April are postponing or canceling. Please contact the event organizer directly for information about the status of the event.
Cobb Galleria Centre is taking precautions to ensure the health of all event participants, and we are consulting the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and local public health authorities.
We continue to practice the following protocols to sanitize and disinfect our facilities to reduce risks:
• Daily detailed cleaning practices include sanitizing and disinfecting our buildings with a Kaivac cleaning system
• Staff to frequently clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces throughout public event spaces
• Hand sanitizer stations are strategically located in public and employee areas
• CDC “Stop the Spread of the Germs” informational signs are located throughout the building.
• Providing ongoing training for staff regarding best practices for providing a safe and healthy environment.
With the situation evolving rapidly, we also encourage meeting planners, attendees, vendors and staff to consult the following sources as they prepare for their event:
Centers For Disease Control (CDC)
World Health Organization (WHO)
Georgia Department of Public Health