Cobb Galleria Centre is dedicated to ensuring that our guests have accessible and safe parking. There are 1,800 self-parking spaces on-site in three decks – the Red Deck, the Green Deck, and the Blue Deck. Parking is $10 daily.* No in and out privileges.
- Parking may be purchased in advance on most event days.
- The Red Deck and the Green Deck can be accessed from the main (rotunda) entrance to Cobb Galleria Centre
- The Blue Deck is located directly across Galleria Drive. This parking deck has an underground tunnel on the 2nd level with direct access to the front entrance of Cobb Galleria Centre. Use this tunnel in order to avoid traffic while crossing the street and also to protect yourself from inclement weather.
- Parking in the Red Deck, Green Deck, and Blue Deck is $10 daily*.
- There are no in and out privileges for most events.
- Payment is by debit or credit card only. NO CASH is accepted.
- Multi-day and in-and-out passes are available for select events and can only be purchased in advance online.
- Parking at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel (next to the convention center) and the Galleria Office Towers is subject to the prevailing rate charged by the hotel/office park and may be different than the $10 daily rate.
- Galleria parking is not permitted at Cumberland Mall or Akers Mill Square. Violators are subject to towing.
- Overnight parking is ONLY permitted for guests of the Cobb Galleria Centre and Renaissance Waverly Hotel. All others are subject to towing.
- Parking facilities are reserved for customers and employees of the Cobb Galleria Centre and Galleria Specialty Shops. Truist Park and Battery Atlanta attendees should make pre-paid parking arrangements through the Atlanta Braves in one of their designated parking areas.
- Parking is managed by Laz Parking. Questions or need assistance? Call 470.277.2495.
- *On Truist Park event days, special event rates will apply and will be posted on site. Customers attending events at Cobb Galleria Centre or Galleria Specialty Shops will receive a validation to reduce the parking fee to $10.