Celebricktion: A Celebration of the LEGO Brick Building System
October 10-11, 2015; 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tickets $15 at the door; a portion of each ticket sale goes to non-profits.
For this event, Lego builders Harry and Austin Nijenkamp “free built” (meaning no plans or drawings) an entire city with over one million Lego pieces featuring parks, 12-foot plus high skyscrapers, streets and even a parade containing thousands of Lego mini figures. It took over a year to build this amazing city.
Also at this event:
– A replica of Nijenkamp’s Lego Studio to provide insight into how they create their giant exhibits.
– BRICKS custom 4′ MOCs including Helms Deep, Winter Village, Spooktacular Haunted Scene, and Pirate Island
– A Lego Robotics demonstration
– Kids Freebuild Area with over 100,000 Lego Bricks
– Kids bounce house
– Play various Lego games
– See various creations by other metro-Atlanta, Lego enthusiasts.
– Custom 3D printed minifigure heads of your self
– 20+ Lego Vendors selling hard to find new and used Lego sets, custom minifigures/bricks, light kits and more
– Pictures with Mr. Bricks and other Lego Mascots
– Concessions available