Exhibit Hall CD
Expansive enough to accommodate conventions, trade shows, receptions and assemblies of all types, and versatile enough to be transformed into an environment tailored to your exacting demands, the Cobb Galleria Centre exhibition hall offers the most advanced technology and facility services available.
- Booths: 400
- 13 ground-level loading docks with freight access/doors
- Utilities delivered from flush-mounted floor boxes on 30′ centers
- Four lighting systems: fluorescent, metal halide, scoop lights (Halls A, B, and C only) and high-pressure sodium can be used individually for dramatic effect or combined to create the effect of natural light
- Permanent and mobile food outlets
- Maximum live load of 300 lbs./sf.
- 72,000 GSF
- Ceiling heights from 31′ to 41′
- Freight Doors:
Hall C – 11′ 10 1/2″ wide by 16′ high
Hall D – 11′ 10 1/2″ wide x 16′ high
- East Lot roll-up door for POV entry in Hall D