Mother’s Day Recipe: Bacon, Cheddar and Arugula Quiche
From all of us at the Cobb Galleria Centre, Happy Mother’s Day! Chef Nick Walker recommends surprising the mom in your life with breakfast or brunch with his Bacon, Cheddar and Arugula Quiche recipe!
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby arugula, packed
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust, fitted to a 9-inch glass pie plate
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- Layer the spinach, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 8 wedges.