A new partner of the Galleria family is Lanier Parking Solutions, brought on board to oversee and manage the access control and to preserve our parking inventory intended for visitors to the convention center and Galleria Specialty Shops. Over the past two years we have carefully planned these improvements realizing that the parking process is our clients’ first and last touch-point with us. Consistent with our Cumberland area hotel partners, on January 3rd we will transition to paid parking. For 2018 the self-park fee will be $5 per day with the first hour complimentary.
Cobb Galleria Centre is dedicated to ensuring that our guests have accessible and safe parking. There are 2,000 self-parking spaces on site in three decks.
- Two parking decks can be accessed from the main (rotunda) entrance to Cobb Galleria Centre
- A third deck is located directly across Galleria Drive. This parking deck has an underground tunnel on the 2nd level with direct access to the front entrance of Cobb Galleria Centre. Use this tunnel in order to avoid traffic while crossing the street and also to protect yourself from inclement weather.
- Parking in gated decks is complimentary for the first hour. After the first hour, a $5 daily rate will apply.
- Payment is due upon exit. Bring your ticket with you. Pay stations offer convenient payment and an easy exit from the garage and are located inside in three locations:
- Exhibit hall concourse (second level)
- Center Court of the Galleria Specialty Shops
- Payment is by debit or credit card only. NO CASH is accepted.
- There are no in and out privileges.
- Two pay-by-plate parking areas on campus charge an hourly rate. There is no complimentary parking in these locations.
- Guests of the Galleria Specialty Shops, Big Chow Grill, Murph’s and Jocks & Jills can receive complimentary parking in the gated decks for up to three hours with a qualifying purchase. Validation with the merchant is required. After three hours, the daily rate will apply.
- Parking is managed by Lanier Parking Solutions. Questions or need assistance? Call Lanier at 404.229.1829.
- Galleria parking is not permitted at Cumberland Mall or Akers Mill Square. Violators are subject to towing.
- Parking facilities are reserved for customers and employees of the Cobb Galleria Centre and Galleria Specialty Shops. SunTrust Park and Battery Atlanta attendees should make pre-paid parking arrangements through the Atlanta Braves in one of their designated parking areas.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.