Salsa Recipe for the Big Game
With the Big Game approaching this Sunday, Culinary Director and Executive Chef Nicholas Walker shares a must-have recipe for his Roasted Tomato Salsa. Enjoy!
Roasted Tomato Salsa
10 roma tomatoes – roughly chopped in half pieces
1 yellow onion – chopped in half pieces
3 jalapeno peppers – sliced
5 garlic cloves
1tbsp. smoked paprika
1tbsp. chili powder
- Toss all ingredients in light oil and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Once finished, allow to cool in a bucket.
- And ingredients listed below:
- 2 bunches cilantro
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
4. Blend all ingredients in the bucket until smooth.