Weekly Events Calendar: February 24 – March 1, 2020
Thursday, February 27 – Saturday, February 29, 2020: Come see millions of rare coins and colorful currency and find out what your old coins and paper money may be worth at the National Money Show! Build your collection from the best numismatic inventory anywhere, participate in a live auction, attend lectures and seminars, and view rare historical treasures from private collections. Last admission is 30 minutes prior to closing. Admission is $8 for the public; free for ANA members and children under 12. Admission is FREE on Saturday, February 29.
- Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Phone: 719-482-9871
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/numismatics
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ANACoins
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/americannumismatic
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/AmericanNumismatic
Connect using #NationalMoneyShow #NMS #ANA
Saturday, February 29 – Sunday, March 1, 2020: Discover endless vacation options from the top travel providers and destinations from around the globe at the Atlanta Travel and Adventure Show. Meet one-on-one with thousands of travel experts who are on hand to help you find, personalize, and book your next trip. Uncover thousands of dollars in savings with exclusive travel deals and show-only specials. Receive expert advice and learn how to travel like an insider from dozens of educational seminars. Plus, meet travel celebrities including Samantha Brown, Peter Greenberg, Patricia Schultz and more!
- Saturday- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Phone: 203-878-2577
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.travelshows.com
- Facebook – @TravelandAdventureShow
- Twitter – @TravAdventure
- Instagram – @TravAdventure
Saturday, February 29, 2020: Split-Con is a one-day health and wellness event designed to bring a variety of resources to people who have experienced any type of split or bad break up in friendships, relationships, jobs, or journeys. Split-Con brings a lighter look at the serious subject of changing course and building a better you.
- 12 p.m. Dr. Joe Esposito – Chiropractor, Nutritionist, Author & nationally syndicated Radio Show Host speaking on the connection between food and your love life.
- 2 p.m. Sally Lou Loveman – former producer on the Oprah Winfrey Show, to discuss & sign her new book, “Speak: Love Your Story, Your Audience is Waiting.”
Time: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Phone: 770-886-3813
- Email: info@Split-Con.com
- Facebook: @splitcon
- Twitter: @SplitConATL
- Instagram: @splitconatl
To connect use #badbreak #Valentine’sDayisOver, #WellnessEventATL, #Split-ConExpo